2017-2018 BSO Passport Now On Sale
Under 40? Get access to BSO performances all season long for $75!
For ages 21-40
BSO Passport brings together music lovers aged 21-40. For only $75, get nearly unlimited access to BSO concerts at the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall and the Music Center at Strathmore. Passport members get free admission to BSO concerts, access to exclusive events and an inside look at the internationally acclaimed Baltimore Symphony Orchestra.
- Nearly unlimited access to Baltimore Symphony Orchestra's incredible performances all season long*
- Bring a friend for $25
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Insider access and updates on innovative happenings at the BSO
*The majority of the BSO’s weekly classical and pops performances are included. Special events such as BSO Pulse, the Gala and sold out performances are not included. Available concerts will be updated on the first of each month for two months out.
IT'S EASY TO USE (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
- Make a one-time payment of $75 and create a login or use your current login info.
- Passport tickets are made available at least two months in advance of each concert date. On the first of each month, we will update the available concerts for two months out so you can plan ahead!
- No physical pass is needed to reserve your seats.
- When you're ready to reserve your ticket:
- Login to your account
- Click on the Passport button followed by the Select Concerts button
- Select the date you are interested in from the list of available concerts
- Select your seating section and exact seat you are interested in as well as any additional $25 seats you’d like to purchase
- Select your delivery method and checkout (Please note, your first concert must be picked up at Will Call so we may verify your age)
- Please note: Only one Passport can be associated with an account. If you are purchasing a Passport with an additional person, that Passport must be purchased under their account.
Please note: Please allow 24 hours for your BSO Passport to activate before selecting concerts.