BSO SUMMER SIDE-BY-SIDE APPLICATION
Open to people who regularly perform for enjoyment as instrumentalists in non-professional settings, age 18 and over.
Dates: Monday, July 7 through Saturday, July 12
Location: Baltimore, MD (Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall)
Application Fee: $40
All Summer Side-by-Side fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra cannot be held liable should participants cancel their Summer Side-by-Side participation
- Fill out the application form below.
- Complete personal information section.
- Indicate your program selection option(s).
- Applicants: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with participant admission based on the order in which applications are received. (No audition is necessary!) Please note that space is not guaranteed. We highly encourage participants to apply as soon as possible.
- Submit the tuition payment:
- Via our online payment page. After submitting your application form below, you will be automatically redirected to the application fee payment page. Please note that the payment page will indicate that you are buying a “ticket.” You may also access the payment page by clicking here.
- Via check. No cash or money orders. Please make checks payable to the "Baltimore Symphony Orchestra” and send to Patrick Locklin, Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, 1212 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
- Please be aware that your application will not be considered until your application fee is received.